Tracy Martinez has been working with the LGBTQ+ community, and providing training nationally for 20 years.
She now specialises in:
- Gender Identity
- Gender Expression
- Barriers to Service
- Legislation and Human Rights
- Policy & Procedures
- Supporting Individuals
- Safeguarding Practice Reviews
Our LGBTQ+ training packages cover both introductory courses, as well as more in-depth topics, such as social, legal, medical, and surgical transition. Our courses have been delivered at strategic level and to front-line practitioners across various sectors, such as:
- Corporate Businesses
- Local Authorities
- Police and criminal justice
- Fire and rescue
- Adult & Children Social Care
- Care Agencies
- Housing Associations
- Voluntary Sector and Charities
- Mental Health Services
- Education Sector
Tracy Martinez’s LGBTQ+ training courses are a smart and convenient way to invest in your continued professional development. Our training packages are tailored to suit your organisational needs, please visit our Training Services page here.
We are more than just a training company. With a view to improving equality, diversity, and inclusion in your workplace, we will walk through and advise your organisation strategically and operationally on subjects such as:
- Service Delivery and Facilities
- customer experience
- Policy and Procedures Reviews
- Safeguarding Adult and Child Practice Reviews
For more information, please visit our Consultancy page here.
Above: Along with the Rainbow Pride Flag, there are different flags people use that represent the many different identities within the LGBTQ+ community. Each flag represents a group’s unique contributions and stories within the community.
Our mission is to educate organisations and individuals, with knowledge and understanding, enabling them to provide services to the LGBTQ+ community and empower their staff to ensure that individuals feel safe, understood, and recognised.
Our vision is to live in a world where every organisation, at every level, is woven with the golden thread of LGBTQ+ equality through its core.
1. Celebrating Differences: We wholeheartedly embrace and celebrate the rich tapestry of human diversity in all its forms.
2. Equal Opportunity: We firmly believe that everyone deserves equal opportunities in life, coupled with dignity and respect, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or anatomical sex.
3. Amplifying LGBTQ+ Voices: We advocate for the LGBTQ+ community to have a meaningful voice in shaping the critical changes required in services and support systems.
4. Honesty and Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of honesty and integrity in every facet of our work.
1. Strengthening Communities: We will collaborate closely with individuals and organisations, working together to create stronger, more inclusive communities.
2. Promoting Equality: We will actively raise awareness, increase visibility, and foster the inclusion of LGBTQ+ individuals, ensuring they attain full equality in all aspects of life.
3. Developing Excellence: We are dedicated to the ongoing growth of our services, ensuring the delivery and sustainability of excellence for the benefit of all those we serve.
“FANTASTIC training and superbly delivered!! I feel confident to provide, or signpost to, appropriate services for the LGBTQ+ community.”